Thursday

# 24

Dear 2009,

Thanks for being a pretty awesome year. I wasted a majority of you on the Internets and I vow not to treat 2010 with such disrespect. You gave me lots of laughs and gas. You taught me that it is ok to love and be loved. You helped me discover that I rather enjoy cussing and cooking. You showed me how to get out of my comfort zone and how to get more than my big toe wet. You opened my eyes to the beauty of waking up before dawn. You broadened my horizons and opened my legs. You made my family grow. You showed me how to be ok with myself and taught me that it's ok to take 3 shits a day. You also taught me that life is precious and I may as well enjoy being in debt. For all these things and more I thank you and send you away with warm thoughts and welcome 2010 with open arms.


Farewell my dear friend,


RBabe




PS Bloody Poop is not funny.


PPS Tell 2010 that Jenny does not want anymore bloody poop.

1 comment:

  1. Cute letter, I think I'll do 2010 better than I did 2009. I plan on learning to cook.. oh wait.. it might not be better... hey I'll be right back. I need to go check the insurance policy to see where we stand on small explosions and fire. brb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails