Monday

# 22

The people have spoken, well 4 people have a voice...

What's on your wish list:

  • 75% Wished for a new job. How's that workin out for ya? Did ya put any action into it? Hey maybe you'll get laid off or fired for blogging around all day at work... We can only hope.

  • 25% Wanted cold hard cash. For some reason I expected you assholes to be a little more greedy.

  • 25% Wished for a sugar daddy... ummm really?

  • 25% Wanted some handmade goodies. And I totally can't blame you, that's why I made bath salts and sweets.

  • 25% Are defiantly living in a fantasy land... World Peace?? Really. How about we just opt out for better economic times... uh that's not unrealistic.

And there you have it.
Don't forget to let your voice be heard,
be American,
Vote.









Can I just say that I am so glad this Christmas is over. I had a wonderful time with family and meeting the guy's fam too. We got lots of cool shit and some much needed gift cards.

Here's to making it to pay day.

3 comments:

  1. I wished for a sugar daddy.. once I grab his cash.. I'm dipping him in my drink... sugar disolves.. problem solved..

    The Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, the "daddy" part is what really creeps me out. I don't mind the sugar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured things out on the follow... now I'm off and reading

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails