Friday

# 16

I'm pretending to start another diet. I say pretend because it's just some random shit I decided to do. I'm limiting my carb in-take. Nothing super crazy; I would die if I couldn't have more than 20 carbs. The funny thing is I'm not even sure how many I'm having, or what I used to have. I'm really just eliminating my bread, rice, pasta, sweets, etc... You know all that great yummy shit that I over dose on daily.


I weighed myself yesterday. As most of my loyal readers know, I just moved, but now the scale is not hiding in the closet. Stupid scale. So I stepped on it the other day, and just about fell over... it was too close to the wall. More importantly I'm fat.

I did a pseudo Weight Watchers thingy last year and lost 40 pounds, but it looks like I've put 20 of that back on. What a bummer! I knew it, I could tell... I'm slowly growing out of my pants and having to pull out those fat pants. I've been having to get different size clothes and have been in so much denial... "This brands sizes run funny" C'mon ladies we all know that one.


I'm not really sure where I'm going with this. I would like it to stick and see if I can shed a few pounds. Shedding a few pounds always gets me motivated to exercise. I know working out yields even better results, but I don't want to be in fear of busting the elliptical trainer for exceeding the weight limit.



Right now (it's been a whole day & a half) I'm hooked on low carb tortillas. Ham & cheese, sausage & eggs, hell I even made a pork & feta quesadilla last night. What are some of your favorite low carb foods, recipes or anything really?? I need ideas so this ship doesn't sink so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails