Thursday

# 18.5

Ok, so work is slow... sue me for finding awesome shit.


I plan on cutting them out, putting them on card stock, punching a hole in said card stock and tying them up with ribbon/raffia/yarn after i hap-hazardly and a bit obsessively wrap it around and around each perfectly wrapped gift. can't wait.


Just the most perfect DIY project to get me excited about wrapping. I've torn down my calendar at work and already made 2! You could use old magazines, catalogs, sheet music, old books, junk mail, etc. The possibilities are endless! Knock yourself out.


If you're a gift card givin' kind of gal like me; add a special touch and use this Gift Card Holder Pattern from Heather:


Most of all enjoy and feel free to share awesome shit with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails