Wednesday

# 13

Vote! Over there, yes, look to your right... Ok now click one, or two or three... or or or just do it.


Ahh the Holidays! Gotta love 'em right. My favorite thing is the no work thing and the shopping. Who doesn't enjoy a few extra days off work, unless you're a Capricorn... or Virgo for that matter... that's for another time. Mix in some vacation time and I practically have the whole month of December off. Score!


And shopping, yes my favorite past time. Is that a past time? Who cares it's fun. The biggest problem I have, besides not having enough money, is passing up all those things I want. So selfish, I know. But I do manage to buy things for others too darnit. One for you, one for me, one for you, three for me, one for you, ooo does that come in pink too?


Another thing I noticed is a crap load of blog giveaways. Maybe it's the holiday season, maybe I've just never noticed them before. Either way, I want to do a giveaway... Ready? Wait for it...



To Enter:

  • Leave a comment, tell me what your favorite thing about the holidays is or un-favorite thing.

  • Follow my blog.

  • Give me a hug.

  • Let me win your giveaway.

  • Point me in the direction of a badass freebie.

  • Bribe me with chocolate...

There's plenty was to enter folks, so get on that... Oh you want to know what I'm giving away do you? It's the most awesome thing anyone could ever give or get. It's truly priceless...





It's my undying love and affection.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails