Monday

# 12

Black Friday - Cyber Monday... blah blah blah. The names we've given these days sound really umm politically correct. I'm one of those folks who won't be caught dead anywhere on Black Friday other than my house or a Starbucks. Fuck the holiday rush and these crazy mo-fo's who find it necessary to maul each other over sale prices. I did however do a little cybering today. giggle. Only after my boss said:
"Oh yea, it's Cyber Monday... better not buy anything on-line today, they'll be keeping a close eye on us"
No I'm not defiant... oh well... here's the Etsy goods I got:


From Dee at Barefoot Bath and Body, for gift baskets for the ladies...

must.
actually.
give.
these.
away.
From standard, for me and 2 dear friends... maybe. I'm so selfish.
From the Amazing Tina Carroll, for me, my guy and our new apartment... hello wall of art.


From Flapperdoodle, for me, the guy and the apartment... wall of art.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails