Monday

# 22.5

So Christmas was great and I'm not gonna be all retarded like and spout off all the cool shit I got. Unless you want me to. My Aunt gave me a gift card to Bath & Body Works so I went there on my lunch break.

First I have to say after Christmas sales rock my mother fucking socks. I got 4 of those awesome hand soaps for $10.01. That should last me a while.

Second, Jasmine Vanilla Aromatherapy scented crap makes my panties wet. Drip. For real. I think I will go to Bath & Body Works everyday on my lunch break and use their yummy lotion and body spray. My hands smell so amazing that I didn't want to wash them after I pottied. Really. Fuck it if I peed all over them, they smell fucking great. I did however pretend to wash them, I ran the water, picked at this stupid fucking zit and turned the water off. Now I have puss and piss on my hand, but they smell fucking fantastic. To bad they don't make jasmine vanilla antibacterial gel stuff. Would it gross you out less if I just used that stuff?


If you would like to send above mentioned products I can give you my address. Or you could just go smell them yourself and not wash your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails