Tuesday

# 14

I've had way too much time off from work lately... that doesn't make sense, I know. Who doesn't love time off. Anyhow, we got all moved into our new place this past weekend. We had to wade through the boxes for a couple of days, but we've finally made some progress.
Now comes the fun part, Decorating! I have such a mix of things and I'm not quite sure where to begin. Actually, we did start. Our kitchen has been decorated with some vintagesque loveliness. I just got these awesome canisters in the mail yesterday and was more than delighted to add it to the collection of non-matching decor. We have some tin signs and vintage salt and pepper shakers to throw to the mix. The kitchen has got to be my favorite room to decorate.

The guy and I have decided, since we're both artists, we shall have a wall dedicated to our art... How classy. Not only are we talented creatures, but most of our friends are as well. We've already started pestering them for contributions. *hint hint*

So there it is folks, maybe once this wall is complete I'll post some pictures. Until then I figured I'd avoid another holiday post.



peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails