Monday

# 25

The new year has come an gone, or it's still here... Depends on how you see things. For me it's kind of like a birthday except I don't presents... Everything still feels the same and for whatever reason I feel like it shouldn't. New year, no big deal. I feel like I should make some resolutions (have I already touched on this) but I feel like I missed the party. Hell, it's already the 4th.

I have alot going on at work and home and somehow I manage to either obsessively check my email or play Build-A-Lot and never really get anything done. Needless to say, I'm still procrastinating. I'm not taking responsibility for some dumb ass project at work. I could get all ranty here, but I'll pretend it doesn't bother me that much.


So check it out... I'm not gonna let shit rent space in my head. I'm not going to finish anything by it's deadline. I will be late for everything. And thanks to these stupid computer games; I probably won't have a sex life either... no wait, that can't be right...


In other news, I saw Avatar in 3D and it was bad-muthafuckin-ass. I'm kinda glad the IMAX was sold out, just plain old regular 3D made me a little nauseous. Either way, best 11 bucks I ever spent. Don't wait for this one to come out on DVD, seriously, you'll be highly disappointed if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails