Friday

# 28

Funny Fucking Shit Friday...

If you've seen my blog, or read it you know tact and class are words even super trailer park white trash would not use to describe me... So if you're offended easily... wait, what the hell are you doing here. Go find some Jesus blog to read.

Without further... erm adoouu... uh edeww... you get it, right... Here's some Funny (Fucked Up) Fucking Shit.








Ok, really. Breathe. I had to remind myself to breathe. So many things wrong with this picture. Not only does it look like my BFF but really? It's like from the 80's and how did it get on the internet now? I know if I was her I'd be pissed. Unless this is some sweet ass party trick and she posted this shit. Then amen sister, you are my new hero... no over here, hey I'm over here...











I just love these little guys. I mean they're so cute and mean and perverted and raunchy and just great... *resists urge to post 18 Cyanide & Happiness comics*
















Now here's some parenting I can get with...


















Hope you have a wonderful fucking Friday...

2 comments:

  1. Oh man...the only thing I could think of was...why didn't someone smack the crap out of that parent that took that picture and probably gave that kid that messed up doll to begin with...like...hey, lets give the girl with the lazy eye the messed up doll so they have something in common...wtf

    I love the collar one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite possibly the creepiest picture ever. I came over from Queen of WTF. I like what I see, well, other than that creepy picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails