Monday

# 4

Disorganized. That's the story of my life summed up in one word. Sure, there's plenty others, but for now at this time in my life, this is what I am.

I got a new phone last week and somehow my not-so tech savvy self figured out how to send all my contacts to the new phone via bluetooth. Yay me. *pats back* I think I was too busy congratulating myself; I seemed to miss all my calendar events. Who knew I actually relied on a little calendar thingy to remind me what to do. Therefore missing a very important meeting on Sunday... Oh well.

I'm also moving come December. I need to go through my entire place and sell, donate or trash all the crap that moves from place to place with me. Why is it I find it so terribly difficult to get rid of things I don't need. I am seriously that girl with 18 bottles of shampoo, lotions, body wash, etc. that can't even be classified as half full by an optimist.

On top of that, I am also that girl who saves clothes that are 3 times too small. Get that straight, I save them, I don't wear them. I will most likely never wear them. But I do however regret the last time I got rid of those too small clothes. I find myself standing in my closet reminiscing of those one pair of jeans that were so worn in the ass you had to wear a shirt 4 times too big so no one gets a free show. Sure they were falling apart at the seams, but didn't they fit like a glove? (at some point, I'm sure)

I'm just rambling now, so stayed tuned for more meaningless sporadic posts.

1 comment:

  1. "On top of that, I am also that girl who saves clothes that are 3 times too small. Get that straight, I save them, I don't wear them."


    I am so that girl too. I just realized I have like 5 or 7 or 12312 pairs of pants that I barely wore that don't fit. And probably won't. And shirts too. And skirts.

    Shit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails