Friday

# 3

Gotta love Mercury in Retrograde. I'm holding on tight and focusing on the positives. Yea my cell phone my be acting wonky; dropped calls, randomly shutting off, etc. , but I'm going to hold on tight for the ride. I just kind of laugh when I hear about phones, computers and other electronics going hay wire during this time. I mean really, if that's the worst then I think I can endure it.

However, this retrograde falls under a Venus-Libra something-or-another. Don't get me wrong I only half know what I'm talking about. But Venus is the planet of love and beauty and Libra is the sign of relationships and balance. I read an article the other day that suggest I make a list of all the positive things I love about relationships; any relationships! So I made my list yesterday and I will read it everyday and add to it. By focusing on all the good, it's kind of hard to worry about the bad.

I don't believe that Mercury in Retrograde has to be a bad thing. Mercury is our universe’s lovely little winged messenger. It influences communication, travel and education. I remind myself to laugh with Mercury as conversations go awry, as traffic backs up and when I can't seem to wrap my head around anything. I've learned that getting frustrated only makes it seems less tolerable. So I smile and roll with the punches.

Mercury is my little friend in the sky who enjoys mischief and shenanigans just as much as I do. For those of you who want to know more than my jacked up interpretation, Google it! But maybe you should wait until Oct. 18th, when the affects of wear off; or you may not learn much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails