Thursday

# 6

I just love this time of year. It's getting cooler out and the scenery changes. Halloween is a month away and I'm usually that procrastinator, waiting until October 30th to throw some crappy costume together then regret that I even tried. So this year, I'm getting a move on.

I'm going to be a dead prom queen this year. I've already started the hunt for a formal dress. I'm going to thrift stores on a pretty consistent basis and have decided if I haven't found something by the 15th, I will come up with something different.

I've spent a little time over at Martha's site checking out the Halloween decorating ideas and googling the hell out of recipes.
What are some of you favorite Halloween crafts, recipes and costume ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails